I was fortunate this past week to have been tagged with a blogging award from Diane Wright, whose blog (click here) is wonderful. Thank you, Diane!
Now, here are the rules for this award:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic!
4) Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I’m tagging the following bloggers to be fellow recipients of this award (click on their names to reach their blog):
So, here are Seven Things About Myself:
1) I consider red a neutral color.
2) I love deciphering CryptoQuips (coded phrases) in our daily newspaper.
3) I always wanted to be a rock star; the closest I’ve come is cantoring at my church on weekends.
4) I’m so reluctant to cut into my fabrics that many of them are sun-faded from being on the shelf too long. I am working to overcome this.
5) I backpacked through Europe when I was 21.
6) I am a HUGE fan of “House, M.D.” and “The Good Wife.”
7) I have a T-shirt that says, “Does Anal Retentive Have a Hyphen?” (It was a gift.)
Hope everyone has a terrific week – may the muse be with you.