Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello Again, Dear Readers!


"Pretty in Pink" © Diane Evans

If any of you are still following my blog after all this time, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Life has been full and a bit crazy and wonderful, and I've been plugging away at new work and learning new techniques.  My intention is to keep the brain in constant forward motion for as long as possible.

To help inaugurate these new directions, I decided to have a sale of much of my current inventory of quilted works.  With the help of my dear friend and eBay guru, Ellen, many of my pieces are now available on eBay at nicely reduced prices.  I'm posting photos here of the pieces that have recently been listed; just click on the title beneath the picture (including the photo above), and you'll be connected to the sale page.  If you have any questions, please email me here.  There will be more works available in the coming weeks, so check back on eBay or this blog, if you're interested.  

"Bohemian Rhapsody"© Diane Evans

"Midnight Blue" © Diane Evans

"Garden Party" © Diane Evans

"Ornamentals: #4" © Diane Evans
"Ornamentals: #5" © Diane Evans
"Ornamentals: #6 © Diane Evans
Hope you're all happy, healthy, and artfully busy.

Diane





2 comments:

imquilternity said...

Hi Diane,

It's so nice to see you back on the blog and to hear that you are having a wonderful life. Your pieces are quite lovely and I can certainly vouch for the superb quality of anything that you might create since I'm so lucky to have one of your creations! Good luck!

Robbie said...

So glad you are back and hope you 'stay' back!!! Would love seeing more of your work or what 'new' technique(s) you've bee doing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...