Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thank you, Amy!

A huge "thank you" to Amy at Amy's Creative Side for inviting me to be a guest blogger on her site.  Amy is responsible for the creation of the Bloggers' Quilt Festival, an on-line sharing of quilts by hundreds of fabric artists, held twice a year on Amy's blog.  She continues to work hard to promote and support the on-line quilting community, and I know we're all grateful for her tremendous efforts.
I hope you'll stop by to read our interview here and check out all the wonderful things Amy has to offer.  She has a terrific blog -- you'll be glad you visited.
Diane

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Just went and read the post! Always wonderful to see your terrific artistry, Diane!

The Dotty One said...

Great inteview Diane. I love seeing all your quilts displayed like that - just beautiful.

Tangled Stitch said...

What a wonderful interview! And I know exactly what you mean about the ohm thing. Wouldn't work for me neither but a half hour with embroidery does basically the same thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...