Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Very Own Show is Coming!


I'm so excited!  The eba Visual Arts Gallery, located at 351 Hudson Street in Albany, will be showing a collection of my art quilts from June 6th through August 1st.  There will be a wine-and-cheese reception on both the opening and closing evenings, from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., in conjunction with Albany's First Friday celebrations, and I'll be there to answer questions and speak about my quilts.  I have been working with one of eba's directors, Jenn Newman, selecting more than 20 pieces to be exhibited, and it promises to be a wonderful collaboration.  At left is one of the works that will be shown -- this one is called "April, Come She Will," inspired by the Simon and Garfunkel song of the same name.   For directions to the gallery, you can log onto www.eventurenow.com or send me a request via this blog or by email to: artquiltsbydiane@gmail.com.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...